Monday, March 11, 2013

The First Time


Synopsis: A romantic comedy centered on two high schoolers: Dave, who until now, has pined for a girl he can't have and Aubrey whose dating a guy who doesn't quiet understand her.

The First Time is so far the best movie I have ever watched this year.  I simply LOVED this movie!!! I have already watched it twice.  
I loved Dave and Aubrey. They meet at somone's party and develop instant attraction toward each other.






Dave is a shy guy who is in love with his friend Jane. But when he meets Aubrey, and sees how different she is from all the other girls, he starts to develop feelings toward her. Aubrey is probably the opposite of Dave. She speaks what's on her mind and she's sarcastic and witty and doesn't like to dance because she thinks it's cheesy. She's amazing!!This movie was so, so romantic and I fell totally fell in love with it!! I was so sick of these romantic comedy films that are being made nowadays, but when I saw the trailer to this movie I knew that it was going to be different from them. Jon Kasdan is a genius! He has done a great job on this film. I applaud him.The cast consists of Dylan O' Brien as Dave Hodgeman, Brit Robertson as Aubrey Miller, Victoria Justice as Jane Harmon and James Frecheville as Ronny. 





The soundtrack consists of a lot of awesome songs, including one of my favorite songs" Girls Like You" by The Naked and Famous, Wait for Me by Motopony, and Sweet Louise by The Belle Brigade. I Higly recommend that you watch this movie. 

 
                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment